Making an R&D claim with THIS R&D
Taking up just a few hours of your time - here's how:
- 15 minute call with THIS R&D to determine the likelihood of a business qualifying.
- Follow up email to confirm discussions, and engagement admin (anti money laundering checks and letter of engagement agreement).
- Face to face / Zoom meeting focusing on technological uncertainties encountered and advances sought in the last two years.
- Relevant accounting information requested from the business or accountant.
- THIS R&D prepare the R&D report claim calculations and submit to HMRC following sign off by the business.
- THIS R&D invoice upon the claim being agreed by HMRC
R&D tax relief can be claimed by any UK based company carrying out qualifying activities.
Examples of these activities within specific industries are included in the below:
If you would like to understand how your business could qualify for R&D tax relief please contact us.